Selecting Litter-Robot WiFi
- Minimize the Litter-Robot app
- Look for the settings Icon and tap it.
- Tap Wifi
- Look for Litter-Robot SSID (may need to scroll down)
- Tap Litter-Robot
- Input the password neverscoop
- Allow device to establish a connection. Wifi signal should be visible top left of the screen.
- Return to the Litter-Robot app
If you see 'Litter-Robot SSID not found'.
- Make sure that the Litter-Robot is in “wifi hotspot” mode. The power button should be glowing dark blue.
- Wifi must be enabled on the device
- Must be next to the Litter-Robot to insure your device can see it